Alice has spent her legal career to date advising in relation to insurance coverage, and representing insurers and their insureds in relation to claims (both pre-action and during litigation) and regulatory matters. She has experience of defending claims, complaints and disciplinary proceedings brought against legal, construction, medical and financial professionals within the professional indemnity sector, and also D&O claims.
Letters and membership
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts and Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the British Insurance Law Association (BILA)
- Certificate in Insurance (CertCII) (2013), Chartered Insurance Institute
- PgDL (2009), LPC (2010) and PSC (2015), BPP Law School
- BA (Hons) Theology (2008), University of Exeter
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Solicitor – December 2016 to date
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor – January 2014 to December 2016
- DWF LLP (previously Fishburns LLP), Paralegal, Claims Handler – March 2011 to January 2014
- Assisting on a medical negligence claim for a delayed diagnosis of ovarian cancer where there was a dispute as to whether this had made any difference to prognosis.
- Defending a firm of solicitors in relation to the alleged under-settlement of a personal injury claim following a motorcycle RTA.
- Defending a firm of estate agents in relation to a claim from a client whose property had been damaged by tenants using fake identities and carrying out illegal activities at the property.
- Defending an electrical installation company following receipt of a claim for the alleged poor workmanship and electrical design on a barn renovation/conversion.
- Defending a property search company in relation to an allegation that its search results inaccurately displayed the location of a public right of way.
- Conducting coverage investigations in relation to an allegation from the Assigned Risks Pool that a firm of solicitors was a Successor Practice owing to its having employed a former Sole Practitioner.
- Classical music & singing