Christina joined Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP in May 2017 as a paralegal assisting the partners and fee earners, and commenced her training contract with the firm in June 2018. She completed her LLB in English and Spanish Law at the University of Kent in Canterbury in 2011 and subsequently completed her LPC and LLM in legal practice at The City Law School, London in 2014. Christina continued to pursue her legal training in Trinidad and Tobago, where she was admitted to practise law. She subsequently worked in-house in the claims and legal department of a general insurance company, before moving back to England in mid-2016. Christina has experience representing insurers/insureds in relation to claims at the pre-action stage and during litigation. She specifically deals with claims and complaints against legal and financial professionals within the professional indemnity sector.
Letters and membership
- Admitted to practise as an Attorney at Law in Trinidad and Tobago (2014)
- LLM in Legal Practice (2014), LPC (2013), The City Law School
- LLB (Hons) English Law and Spanish Law, University of Kent, (2011)
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor – May 2017 to date
- TRINRE Insurance Company (Trinidad), Legal Officer – January 2015 to May 2016
- Fine Art