Niall qualified as a solicitor in September 2012 having come through the ranks as a paralegal and then trainee solicitor. During his time as trainee Niall undertook secondments within the London Claims team of an international insurance company and within the in house legal department at a national broker. Niall specialises in professional indemnity insurance law, particularly the defence of lawyers and brokers against professional negligence claims.
Letters and Memberships
- Solicitor and Member of the Law Society
- BA (Honours), Social Sciences (Law)
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Solicitor – 2012 to date.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor – 2008 to 2012.
- Haskew v Wacks Caller & Others  EWCA Civ 350
- Marshall v The Price Partnership Solicitors  EWHC 4256 (QB)
- Advising Underwriters on professional indemnity and coverage disputes.
- Acting on behalf of various brokers in the defence of E&O claims.
- Acting on behalf of various firms of solicitors in the defence of lost chance personal injury claims.
- Assisting on the defence of a claim by a multimillionaire entrepreneur against a firm of solicitors in relation to that firms handling of a commercial insolvency dispute.
- Assisted on the defence of multi-million pound claims by various lenders against a firm of solicitors in relation to an extensive buy to let property portfolio.
- Music (playing drums in a band and attending gigs)
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Keeping fit