Annabel joined Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP as a paralegal in March 2010 and became a Trainee Solicitor in April 2012. She qualified as a solicitor on 1 April 2014. She has her own professional indemnity caseload including, solicitors, engineers and insurance brokers. Annabel also created an Excel-based solution to streamline and monitor the claims handling of numerous notifications made by a national insured client.
Annabel has completed a 10-month secondment in the claims department of an international insurance company.
Letters and membership
- Solicitor & Member of the Law Society
- Member of the British Insurance Law Association
- LLB (Hons) Law
- Lloyd’s Market Introductory Test
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP (Solicitor, Associate) April 2014 to date
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP (Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor), March 2010 to April 2014
- A.A. Mirsons Solicitors Ltd (Paralegal) 2009-2010
- Secondment at DH Law 2010
- Whilst studying Annabel volunteered for the BPP Parent Partnership Service, providing support for carers of children permanently excluded from school. On moving to London Annabel worked in a Criminal, Family and Mental Health Law firm dealing with various contentious issues and attending a number of tribunals in high security units.
- Jackson v Thompsons Solicitors (A Firm) & Ors  EWHC 218 (QB)
- Jackson v Thompsons Solicitors (A Firm) & Ors  EWCA Civ 138
- Acting on behalf of solicitors in the defence of professional negligence claims arising from a variety of underlying circumstances including, commercial advice, personal injury claims, EPA and employment claims and property transactions.
- Advising underwriters and Insureds on possible mitigation points for EPA claims.
- Advising underwriters on aggregate issues/ adjustments and coverage disputes in relation to various claims.
- Acting for a Claimant in an Employer’s Liability case.
- Acting on behalf of a leading politician in the defence of an alleged conspiracy.
- Co-ordinating the defence and strategy of managed VWF litigation.
Interests and Achievements
- Teaching English as Foreign Language Qualification (TEFL)