Kitty joined Reynolds Colman Bradley in May 2017 as a Paralegal working on Professional Negligence claims and PII notifications. Before starting at RCB, she worked as a Personal Injury Paralegal dealing with claims on the MOJ Portal, and prior to that, as a Contracts Negotiator drafting, negotiating and executing Clinical Trial Agreements and Trial Budgets globally. Kitty became a Trainee Solicitor with RCB in July 2019.
Letters and Membership
- LPC (2019), University of Law
- PgDL (2013), University of Plymouth
- BSc (Hons) Anatomical Sciences (2012), University of Bristol
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor – May 2017 to date
- Lyons Davidson LLP, Paralegal, March 2016 – April 2017
- Triacle, Contracts Negotiator, February 2014 – February 2016