Marcella joined Reynolds Colman Bradley in April 2020. After graduating Law at the University of Reading in July 2018, Marcella started work as a Litigation Paralegal at Clyde & Co in August of the same year working in the Energy, Engineering, Marine and Construction department. Marcella then joined Kennedys in May 2019 as a Litigation Assistant within the Liability Division, assisting on EL, PL and Motor cases. Prior to this, Marcella also gained legal experience in regional law firms and has worked on document review projects as well as disclosure reviews in foreign languages.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal – April 2020 to date
- Kennedys Law LLP, Litigation Assistant – May 2019 to March 2020
- Clyde & Co LLP, Litigation Paralegal – August 2018 to May 2019
- Law LLB (Hons), University of Reading (2018)
- Diploma in Music Performance, ABRSM (2015)
- Health and Fitness
- Languages and culture