Max joined Reynolds Colman Bradley in March 2019, having previously worked as a paralegal in the Property Litigation department of a City law firm. Prior to this, he gained legal experience in residential and commercial property. Max holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Birmingham and a Legal Practice Course Certificate from BPP University.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal – March 2019 to date
- Memery Crystal LLP, Paralegal – November 2018
- Greenberg Traurig LLP, Intern – June 2018
- Goodman Derrick LLP, Intern – July 2017
- Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP University, Manchester (2018)
- LLB (Hons), University of Birmingham (2017)