Nichola is a solicitor in our Bristol office. Nichola worked at a national law firm for 7 years where she qualified as a solicitor in 2017 in the Litigation Department before joining Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP in April 2019. Nichola has experience in advising clients and insurers on insurance coverage matters and dealing with professional negligence and contract disputes at both pre-action stage and throughout the litigation process.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP: April 2019 – present
- Lyons Davidson Solicitors: December 2011 – April 2019
Qualifications and memberships
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts and Member of the Law Society of England & Wales (November 2017)
- Professional Skills Course: University of Law
- Legal Practice Course (2011): University of the West of England
- Bachelor of Laws (2010): University of the West of England