Scarlett Joined RCB as an Office Administrator in June 2014 and was promoted to a Trainee Legal Executive in September 2014 when she commenced her CILEx studies. Scarlett qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in October 2019.
Scarlett handles her own caseload of both pre-action and litigated matters defending professional negligence claims against other lawyers, brokers, and financial advisers on a mixture of complex/high-value and lower value claims.
Additionally, Scarlett assists RCB’s management of its TPA schemes and assists with its management information requirements.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Chartered Legal Executive, October 2019 to date.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Trainee Legal Executive, September 2014 to October 2019.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Office Administrator, June 2014 to September 2014.
- HFG Insurance Recruitment, Researcher (Claims and Legal), June 2013 to June 2014.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (October 2019)
- Lloyd’s Market Introductory Test