Shaun is an Associate Solicitor in our London office. He is an experienced commercial litigator, in matters predominantly involving complex, high value litigation with a thorough understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules, litigation and costs process. He also has experience advising on financial regulation, commercial and general corporate matters.
Shaun joined RCB in June 2020, specialising in insurance-related dispute resolution and professional indemnity work for the firm’s insurer and corporate clients. He also deals with matters involving solicitors’ negligence, financial services claims and policy coverage disputes.
He is respected for his strategic and pragmatic approach to settlement by his clients.
- Reynolds Colman & Bradley LLP, Associate Solicitor, June 2020 to date
- Simons Muirhead & Burton LLP, Associate Solicitor, March 2018 to June 2019
- Shakespeare Martineau LLP, Assistant Solicitor, December 2015 to March 2018
- Malletts Solicitors, Assistant Solicitor, July 2015 to December 2015
- Malletts Solicitors, Paralegal, October 2014 to July 2015
- Competitive golf
- Fingerstyle guitar
- Travel photography