Tim works in insurance litigation with involvement in insurance advisory work, general commercial litigation and construction disputes. Tim represents Insurers in the defence of professional indemnity claims against all types of professional insureds, including solicitors, engineers, architects and financial advisers. Tim also handles errors and omissions claims against broker clients.
In his insurance advisory work, Tim advises clients on a number of policy related issues including wordings, coverage, aggregation and run off. Tim also assists clients with risk assessment.
Tim spent an eight month secondment in the claims department at an international insurance company and three months with the in-house legal department of an insurance intermediary.
Letters and membership
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII)
- Member of the British Insurance Law Association
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Insurers
- BA (Joint Honours), German and Hispanic Studies
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Solicitor – September 2015 to date
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor – January 2012 to September 2015
- Lyons Davidson Solicitors, Paralegal, 2011 to 2012
- David Frost v Wake Smith & Tofields Solicitors  EWCA Civ 772
- Irene Elaine King v (1) David John King (2) Christine Theresa King (3) Mark Ellis  EWHC 2827 (Ch)
- Fahy v (1) Public & Commercial Services Union (2) Thompsons Solicitors  EWHC 3515 (QB)
- Defended a firm of solicitors for alleged professional negligence in respect of failing to ensure the enforceability of a mediation agreement and failing to consider the tax implications of the division of businesses and properties at mediation.
- Defending a client in multi-party US proceedings alleging fraud in facilitating a Ponzi scheme.
- Defending a construction company in a defective piling claim.
- Most sports and music.