Tony is a Senior Associate and has been with Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP since joining as a paralegal in 2007.
Tony specialises in insurance law with an emphasis on policy coverage and the defence of professional indemnity claims, particularly solicitors and insurance brokers. He also undertakes general commercial litigation.
Tony has satisfactorily resolved cases through correspondence, at mediation or at without prejudice meetings.
Letters and Memberships
- Solicitor and Member of the Law Society
- BA (Hons), LLB (Hons), LPC
- Member of the British Insurance Law Association
- Lloyd’s Market Introductory Test
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Solicitor, Associate 2010 to date
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor 2007-2010
- Acting on behalf of solicitors in defence of claims arising from a variety of underlying circumstances including, commercial advice, personal injury claims, probate matters and property transactions.
- Advising insurance brokers in respect of E&O claims.
- Advising Insurers on successor practice issues and run-off provisions.