Jack joined Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP in February 2023 as a Trainee Legal Executive, having previously spent over 6 years working in London at various law firms specialising in Civil Litigation, and particularly Clinical Negligence. After studying a BA Hons in Philosophy for his undergraduate degree, Jack completed the GDL at City University before completing the BPTC Part Time. Over the years, Jack has often been involved in the preparation of pleadings and interlocutory applications, as well as drafting letters of advice under the supervision of his line managers.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, February 2023 to Present
- Pi Law Direct t/a Devonshires Claims, May 2021 to February 2023
- Pi Law Direct t/a Dawson Crowther, February 2019 to May 2021
- Hilary Meredith Solicitors, March 2017 to February 2019
- Called to the Bar 2018
- Bar Professional Training Course, University of Law London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, City University London
- Philosophy BA (Hons), University of Nottingham
Jack regularly seeks to practise his French and Portuguese, as well as having basic conversational Italian.