Malachi joined our London office as a Paralegal in November 2018. He became a Trainee Solicitor with the firm in April 2019. Prior to joining RCB, Malachi was a Paralegal at two leading law firms in London. He brings experience in Litigation with a focus on Civil Litigation. Malachi holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Sussex and a Legal Practice Course (LPC) Certificate from the University of Law, London.
- Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP, November 2018 to Present
- Kingsley Napley LLP, to November 2018
- Kennedys Law LLP, to February 2017
- Legal Practice Course (LPC), University of Law, London.
- LL.B. (Hons), University of Sussex
- Classic English literature
- Online marketing